Friday, November 27

Getting it up & running!

(photo: a fun ride in an unrealistically empty, clean subway car!  pencil on paper, colored in photoshop - for those keeping track)

I wasn't sure I'd ever start a blog - especially because of the word 'blog' and how dorky it sounds when I say it, but here I go!  I hope to keep track of my experiences in New York here while sharing with far-away family and friends.  Enjoy!  And please keep me posted on your lives too.

3 comments:

  1. Hannah:

    I am the first to respond to your blog because I am the first one up this morning. Never responded to a blog but thought I would give yours a try.
    Jim and I took our rifles for a walk yesterday; lots of deer and elk sign but nothing standing in them...at least I got out this year...first time in about 5 years. Like your blog sight...very professional. Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks - maybe you could make a hunting blog, mwah ha!

    ReplyDelete