Not only have I recently gotten to participate in several "real" client gigs at work, but the art I'm creating will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people, which is pretty cool to think about.
First, for those tuning into the NASCAR Sprint Cup when it airs on ESPN, you'll have the fantastic opportunity to view numbers that I made in Illustrator everytime a Driver ID screen pops up. Haha, yes. I know. It's the small things. But still - getting those vector lines perfectly curved on the 8's and 6's was important!
Secondly, I'm currently animating screens I designed which will be projected behind The Band Perry as they perform their song "You Lie" at the CMA Music Festival in Tennessee this June. I can't make claims that this music fest could ever compare to Butte's, but it apparently has a large turnout as well. Here are the screens I created, you'll have to imagine them moving and swaying for now.
And these are the reference images the Festival's producer sent for us to draw inspiration from, by the artist Rob Ryan (who makes his out of painstakingly cut paper -- instead of in Photoshop ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment