Saturday, April 21

Ahoy, Springtime!


This is a gratuitous post documenting one way to ring in springtime: with sundresses!  Or in Bridget's case, bakin' cookies in the kitchen in heels and her Top Chef® original Jaqueta.
Bridget's not only a model, she's a role model.  And the roles she plays are dangerous.
 While designing for the Brit List, I felt inspired one morning to Go Method on my methods.  That meant dressing the part, which was MOD.  The sunglasses built in photoshop complete the ensemble.


This snappy dress was a "treat yo'self" splurge I encountered
with my friend Lucy while we hopped in and out of the
fun clothing stores along 7th avenue on Thursday night.
It is a puppy dress.  It is awesome.

I have been practicing to become a master Poser.
Having a solid power stance helps.


Attitude.  If you don't have that while trying to pull off a Puppy Dress, people will just think you eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment