What can I say about Tahoe? What can I even say??
-The most amazing Lake House imaginable (with the one from Godfather 2 just down the shore...)
-Water so clear you could see the bottom up to a depth of 20 feet
-Friends, food, a hiking expedition and hammock-time
-Fireworks on the far shore
-12 bedrooms (or maybe I just lost count?) plus an in-home movie theater
-Kitchen Stadium with the talented Christina Kim on my team
-String lights (do you know how much I love those?)
-A dock to jump from
-A dog to run around with
-The best travel companions a girl could ask for (that's you, Drew and Amanda)
-A Tel Aviv delay helping us catch our EWR flight after we took so long to drink our airport margaritas
-Animal crackers and pilot scripts for the flight home
-Waking up in NYC and immediately wishing I was back in Tahoe
![]() |
| Brian, Megan and Sydney the Dog |
| Look at that water! Look at it! |
| Family Dinner |
| Boatin' with Tom (our amazing guide to all things adventuresome on the trip) |
| Did we eat well? Pshshhhh. |
| Playing CornHole |
| Sydney gate-keeping the dock. |

![]() |
| Getting out for a hike/swim at Emerald Pools |
| The end. |




No comments:
Post a Comment