Sunday, May 27

waking up in Montana

There's this game I play every time I come home called "Are You Yogurt?".  It involves opening up the fridge to find some greek yogurt for breakfast, and through a process of removing the lid off multiple yogurt containers which have contents that are decidedly NOT yogurt, eventually finding yogurt and doing a victory dance.   So here I am, back under fluffy covers, eating the most amazing bowl of yogurt with sliced apricot and a swirl of maple syrup and catching up on blog posts.  There's nothing like waking up to a dump of late May snow on the trees in the yard and smelling the cut lilacs your mom put in the room and feeling safe at home and completely full of happiness.

last night's snow -- we've got plenty more this morning to cover every sign of spring

No comments:

Post a Comment