The start of November saw me tapping my fingers, waiting for a much-needed trip west. I already had plans to be home in Montana for Thanksgiving, but with my job wrapping up, I decided the best way to get some perspective on what could be next for me would be to get out of the city for a bit longer than just five days. I booked a ticket out west for a California-to-Washington camping roadtrip, followed by plans to sightsee in San Francisco for a few days with CK before hitching Delta back over to LA and then finally ending up in Montana. Three weeks of absenteeism? Completely acceptable.
Before leaving, I was able to fit in one more band practice with Stevi, so I walked over the bridge to Funkadelic Studios and then we met up with the Berman sisters afterward for what became another classically memorable night on the town (the Bermans making threats all the while that if I didn't come back, there'd be trouble).
 |
| Pisco Sours at RumHouse, recommended by my Dad a long while ago... |
 |
| Jilly, Heather, and Stevi plus rum. |
 |
Perhaps the best tourist photo ever snapped, courtesy of Jillian B. |
 |
| More free sunglasses from the Bermans. |
 |
| Karaoke time! |
 |
| Pho with Kat, hot and spicy under the neon lights. |
No comments:
Post a Comment