I'm thankful for
-my family, friends and the people who have inspired my life in one way or another
-my home in Montana
-my parents being so great and getting me back there this Thanksgiving
-my health and the good health of those I love
-food on the table, a roof over my head, and more than I could ever ask for in the way of blessings
-the support of those who believe in me, because that's what keeps me going when I catch myself dreaming big
-the patience of others as I figure out my place in the world
-music, philosophy, and long walks over bridges
-the skills and gifts I've been given (now if I could only decide what to do with 'em...)
-the sound of my mom's voice and how much she does to let us know we are loved; the way my dad shuffles in and out of the house all weekend fixing things and making sure all is taken care of; my siblings for the fun we have (just check out our Mount Helena Ridgeline Trail pics below); and all the love we've got in our family.
There's a much longer list than this in my mind, but I'm always happy for a chance to reflect on all that I have to be grateful for, and the amazingly well-chef'd food around our Thanksgiving table is just a bonus.
Happy Thanksgiving!
-my health and the good health of those I love
-food on the table, a roof over my head, and more than I could ever ask for in the way of blessings
-the support of those who believe in me, because that's what keeps me going when I catch myself dreaming big
-the patience of others as I figure out my place in the world
-music, philosophy, and long walks over bridges
-the skills and gifts I've been given (now if I could only decide what to do with 'em...)
-the sound of my mom's voice and how much she does to let us know we are loved; the way my dad shuffles in and out of the house all weekend fixing things and making sure all is taken care of; my siblings for the fun we have (just check out our Mount Helena Ridgeline Trail pics below); and all the love we've got in our family.
There's a much longer list than this in my mind, but I'm always happy for a chance to reflect on all that I have to be grateful for, and the amazingly well-chef'd food around our Thanksgiving table is just a bonus.
Happy Thanksgiving!
| ice spider sighting on our Thanksgiving nature walk |
| wildlife trail behind the house |
Above: Josie & her friend Logan on our walk-it-off nature excursion; my mom's pumpkin-pie-from-scratch and Josie's rhubarb lattice pie. Below: The rest of dinner, if only I could taste it right now....
| HG & HG in the backseat |
| Hikers |
| NICE FANNYPACK, HEFF. |
| after hiking the Mount Helena Ridgeline Trail |

No comments:
Post a Comment