I'm up late again because I spent too much time roaming the internet, which is full of distractions! But I have something to show for the past few hours:
This is the latest in my photoshop creations® (har). My friend Bridget, whom I met on "Ceremony", got her first gig as a Production Designer for a short film shooting in Scranton, PA. She needed a fake beer label made up, for fake beer. All I know is that the director thinks it's funny when people act a little buzzed off of fake alcohol. I'm not sure how this fits into the script, but I think the label turned out pretty well! Special thanks go to the soggy beer labels I scanned earlier for the inspiration they provided. Wouldn't you want to try a sip of Weinberg's? Yes, yes you would.For the previous few films I've been involved with, my photoshopping hobby also came in handy and I figured I'd post a couple of those projects in lieu of new pictures to put up of my wanderings in the city.
Here are a couple projects from "Ceremony" & a film called "Pariah". The Lee Pace pictures (bottom) are only a small sampling of what's on my harddrive. I won't disclose exactly how many pictures of him I had to photoshop, because I'd feel a bit like a creeper. Plus, I don't have any restraining orders out on my name yet; I'd like to keep the status quo.










Hi Hansi, you are putting your talents to good use! Love your creativity-mom
ReplyDelete