 |
| Map 1 |
Last weekend my amazingly energetic coworker Karolina rallied together a group of outdoor enthusiasts for
Fall Hike #1 (there are more hikes in the works).
The fact that Karolina has a car and isn't terrified of driving New York highways should impress you enough, but I'll add to that by saying she's the fastest animator I work with, she manages to play tennis four days a week, makes it to the beach nearly every weekend in the summer, just started riding her bike to work from Queens, and somehow becomes friends with the bands we see playing when we're out on Saturday nights. She's a lot of fun and always up for the next big adventure. Her adventures usually start pretty early, so this particular hike day, she picked us all up at 8:45 AM and we headed upstate. We hiked a nice winding trail near Bear Mountain in the Palisades. I could be getting this geographical information all wrong, but that's why I've included maps in this post.
 |
| Map 2 |
 |
| Fall Foliage! The start of it, at least... |
 |
| Squinting into the sun! |
 |
| Karolina posing at the water feature on our hike |
 |
| The view from the top: that's the Hudson River, but further north where it's actually clean! |
 |
| Air Guitar! |
 |
| Coworkers! Karolina and Katie |
 |
| the whole group at the top of the mountain |
No comments:
Post a Comment