Tiny little flakes are falling over the city right now, and it's a start. Personally, I'm hoping for inches upon inches of the stuff because in the three years I've been here, we've only had true winter once. It was magical, and slightly disastrous for sanitation.
Meanwhile, I walked in from a long day at work to the Graham Ave Tropics. My roommate (the other one, ladies and gentlemen) is doing pilates in our livingroom and heating the tiny space with both built-in basefloor units, her electric space heater, and our wide open oven. It's easily 90-degrees and sweaty; is she trying to turn this biz Bikram? I love my roommates and have the most harmonious living situation of all time, but I'm just going on the record stating: I do not want to pay this month's power bill.
So here I am, hiding in my cave bedroom, where it's just the right temperature for a sweater and loungepants, and I'm about to catch up on blog posts. Keep snowing, sky.

No comments:
Post a Comment